Virtual Online Music Class Links

 Hello ACES students,

Should we have a snow day or a FID day (Flexible Instruction Day) students should log into Zoom and use My Personal Zoom Link to join the class. This applies to Chorus students as well as K-5th grade general music classes. 

In addition, assignments will often be posted on Seesaw.com for students in general music classes. Visit https://app.seesaw.me/ and use your class code from your other specials classes at ACES to log into the assignments. 

You can find my YouTube page with all videos posted at https://www.youtube.com/user/Krapedawg

Please subscribe to my channel so you can see every video I post.

FID days can occur whenever they are called by the LASD administration. They could also take place if LASD is asked to close for quarantine purposes.

If you need to contact Mr. Krape, please email me at krapea@lasd.k12.pa.us or send me a note via class dojo. You can call me at 717-359-4146 extension 4467 should you need to reach me for any reason. 

Thanks, and have wonderful day!


Mr. Krape